Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

***NEW*** Fall & Summer Scarecrow Pattern for 2015 from Old Road Primitives

Hi, everyone!
With summer "officially" arriving this weekend, I'm glad
to say that I've been staying indoors playing in my craft room!
Even though it's summer, it's never too late to get
started on your Fall & Christmas craft show items!
I find that crafting is a great thing to do on these "hot" summer days!
Today, I wanted to "share" ORP's newest
Fall and/or Summer pattern with all of you!
This ***NEW*** pattern is called...
"Everything Grows with Love" Scarecrow n' Flowerpot!
http://www.oldroadprimitives.com/catalog.php?item=395
 This is a "super easy and fun" pattern to put together!
This "darling" little scarecrow n' flowerpot will be
a "great" craft show seller!
Who doesn't love a "darling" little scarecrow?

Please let me know if you have any questions!
I will be more then happy to answer them!

Have a great evening & thanks for stopping by!
Kim

1 comment: