Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Friday, January 11, 2013

Old Road Primitives 1st Pattern of the year...

Hi, Ladies!
Today, I wanted to share ORP's 1st pattern of the year with all of you!
I know, I know...I'm either a little late or really, really early
 for Christmas, depending on how you look at it! 
I guess, if it's something that I ~love~ then why not?
How cute are these???
This pattern is called, ~Farmhouse Flour Sack Christmas Towels~!
 These ~darling~ "Farmhouse" Towels are super easy and fun to make, not to mention
they really inexpensive to make!
Great Craft Show sellers or gifts for the "Farmhouse" lover
on your list!
This pattern comes with both of the vintage Christmas images
to be printed on transfer paper!
 Please stop by my website Old Road Primitives to take a peek!
Until next time...
Happy Craftn'!
Kim
PS:  More "Farmhouse" patterns coming ***SOON***!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Kim...they re just adorable. I love the images!! I am all about your new "Farmhouse" style decorating.


    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, Carol!! Looking forward to even more of your creations!!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete