Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

***NEW*** ~Country Bumpkin~ Patterns for Fall & Christmas...

Hi, Ladies!
Once, again all of the smoke (from surrounding forest fires)
 and all of the heat (which is suppose to change tomorrow)
has me "hold" up in my Craft room!
Like that is real punishment! hehe
I ~Love~ what I do and am having so much ~Fun~
creating ***NEW*** things!
My new "kick" is creating my ~Country Bumpkins~!
What is a country bumpkin you ask?
It's just a little head, with a ~darling~ lil' face
and some kind of cute lil' hat!
(No body parts or clothes but super fun and easy to make)!!!

First, I would like to introduce the last of my Fall patterns for 2012!
This pattern is called, ~lil' Punkin Patti~ Country Bumpkin...
You won't believe how easy this lil' gal is to make!
Please click HERE to view or purchase this pattern!

The second pattern that I would like to introduce
today, is called,
~Winter Welcome~ Country Bumpkin Snowman...

This pattern is also a super fun and easy pattern to make!
It comes with easy to follow, step by step instructions and detailed
pattern pieces!
This pattern also comes with lots and lots of great
instructional photos, so there is no "second guessing" this pattern!
You will also, learn how to make this ~darling~ lil' (3d) Cardinal!

So, if you are held up in your home due to smoke,
weather or any other reason and you need something
~Fun~ to do...please stop by Old Road Primitives!
We have a ***Great*** selection of Fall and Christmas craft patterns!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Blessings, Kim

3 comments:

  1. Inspirational and beautiful as usual.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Kim! you are on a roll.

    Hugs
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL new patterns! I'll have to find me the SANTA and SNOWMAN doll you have in your picture gallery! SO SWEET!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete