Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

***NEW*** Americana and Fall Patterns have arrived...

Whew...is all I can say!!!
I'm "back in the saddle again"!
It's been over six months since I've released
any ***NEW*** patterns so, I'm glad to say
that I'm back in my craft room again!
These hot days send me indoors to play!

The first ***NEW*** pattern that I've done is called,
"Prim ~AMERICA~ Flag Banner"!
Just is time for the ~Americana~ Season!
This is a super easy and fun pattern!
If you can sew "straight" lines then you can make this banner!

Fall is my ~Favorite~ Season of them all, so I've also
been working on some ~FUN~ Pumpkin Patterns!
The first Fall pattern that I did is called,
"~The Olde Punkin Patch~ Wagon"!
This is also, a super easy and fun pattern that can
be made up in no time at all!

The second Fall pattern that I did is called,
"Prim lil' Pumpkins" Bowl or Basket Fillers!
Once you start making these simple lil' Punkins
you won't want to stop!
If you are doing Craft Shows this Fall then
I would highly recommend that you package
them up in little cellophane bags as shown in the photo above!
This pattern comes with this ~Cute~ little Bag Tag
to staple to the bag!  These little bags of pumpkins are just
cute as can be!

That is all that I have to "Share" today!
I hope that you are enjoying some nice weather!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Kim,
    These are soooo adorable! Love your Punkins!
    Glad you're back in the swing of things.

    Take Care,
    ~Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about your new patterns! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new designs! The lil' pumpkins are super cute!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete