Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Friday, October 21, 2011

***NEW*** Prim ~Santa~ Christmas Mouse Doll Pattern from ORP...

Hi, Ladies!
I hope that all of you are having a
~wonderful~ Friday!
Today I wanted to share my ***Newest***
Christmas Pattern with all of you!
This new pattern is called,
Nothing goes better then Christmas & Mice!
So, here I have a ~Darling~ lil' Christmas Mouse Doll!
This lil' Mouse has his "Good Girls & Boys List" in one
hand and a grungy lil' pencil in the other!
Print "Santa's List" template from your computer!
This lil' Christmas Mouse would look ~cute~ tucked amongst some pine garland
on a Christmas Wreath or sitting on a Christmas package under a Christmas Tree!

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek
at ORP's ***Newest*** Christmas Pattern!
Blessings, Kim

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Kim, your Prim Santa Christmas Mouse Doll is so
    sweet. I love the glasses and the little pencil,
    grungied no less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim: I love your Santa Mouser!!! Just as cute as can be! Of course you know....the mouser patterns are some of my favorites:0)

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one talented lady! Are you ever go to bed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sure is a cute Christmas mouse. Love the glasses.

    ReplyDelete