Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

***NEW*** ~Christmas~ Patterns from Old Road Primitives...

Hi Ladies!
It really is beginning to "Look a lot like Christmas"
here at Old Road Primitives!!!
How ~Fun~ is this pattern?
Who needs stockings when you can stuff
these cute lil' Britches?
Frosty's lil' Britches can be made up in
no time at all, with few supplies needed! 
Another ~Fun~ pattern that I finished up this week
For those of you who ~Love~ the mice, this one's for you!
This lil' Christmas Mouse has bendable and posable arms!

I hope that you are all having a 
~Wonderful~ Fall day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new patterns ,especially the mouse.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet these are! Love them Kim! Looking forward to the snow...I mean SHOW!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,

    You are so silly, of course I don't mind using my wording - gosh, you never have to ask. Glad I was able to help.

    I received Miss Holly (mouse's name) and thank you. I can't wait to get started on her. I am brand new to primitive art and love everything about the art. (o:

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there love your patterns. Mice on a sled means Christmas is round the coner. Please enter me in your giveaway

    ReplyDelete