Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Monday, September 12, 2011

***NEW*** ~Christmas Mouse Barn Star~ Pattern from ORP...

Hi, Ladies!
Today, I wanted to share my ***Newest*** Christmas
Pattern for the 2011 Holiday Season with all of you!
This pattern is called,
~Christmas Greetings~ Christmas Mouse Barn Star!
Everyone ~Loves~ a Christmas Mouse!!!
This is a super ~Fun~ pattern to bring to life!
Lil' Tuck the Santa Mouse has some precious lil' details!
 Please click HERE to view or purchase this pattern!
Happy Craftn', Ladies!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Kim, the Christmas Mouse is just beautiful.
    And by the way, I LOVE the Prim Olde Santa that
    you designed. Everyone does love a Santa AND a
    Christmas Mouse!
    Warm Regards,
    Susan B., Western MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Love this one! Seems mice are the in thing these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Kim! Too cute! Smiles & Mousey Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,

    Thank you for sending the e-pattern so quickly. I can't wait to make this little sweet mouse. The instructions are wonderful.

    Thank you.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim...Love your two new Christmas patterns! You did again gal.....simply awesome! Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim,
    I love your blog and I don't get on here nearly enough.
    I only wish I liked to sew with the machine because I'd make every one of your patterns! But I am a hand stitcher at heart.
    Your Mouse/Star Barn design is adorable....as are all of them.

    And - thanks so much for commenting on my blog...Brown Shoe Polish is the best!!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kim ;-) That's one dapper mouse. It's pretty neat how popular mice are now.
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete