Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Monday, September 26, 2011

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" here at Old Road Primitives...

Hi, Ladies!
I know that it's hard to believe that
we are already working on Christmas here at ORP
but when you design patterns you always have to
be several months ahead of the next Holiday
(for those of you who want to get started early)!

Today, I'm going to share three of my ***Newest***
Christmas Patterns with all of you!
If you see something that you like, simply click on the
photo/photos to be taken to ORP's website where you can view
and/or purchase any of these patterns!

The first and newest pattern that I would like to share
with all of you is called, ~All My Friends are Flakes~ Snow Doll...
This is a Super/Cute Pattern!
If you ~Love~ making Rag Dolls then
this ***NEW*** Christmas Snow Doll is a must!
This is a really great pattern with lots of instructional photos!

Everyone ~Loves~ a "Candy Jar" especially for the Holidays!
The second pattern that I would like to share will all of you
is called, ~Christmas Love & Joy~ Snowman Candy Jar!
 This lil' Snowman would make a ~Wonderful~ Gift
for that "Special Someone" on your "List"!!!
This lil' Candy Jar can be made in no time at all!

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a "Santa"!
So, the third ***Newest*** pattern that I would like to 
share with all of you is called, ~Prim Olde Santa~!
Here, I have a some what "Prim" Santa that
everyone seems to  ~Love~!!!

Thanks for stopping by today to take a
peek at my ***Newest*** lil' Creations!
Please come back again as there are more
~FUN~ Christmas patterns on the way!
Happy Craftn'!!!Kim

10 comments:

  1. I just love your patterns! This snow doll is at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your atterns are all so wonderful, every time I see a new one, I just want to purchase and make it. I purchased your snowman jar pattern on Saturday now to find the time to make it up. I believe I am becoming a pattern collector not just fabric collector.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are adorable. Christmas is less than 3 months away and it's not too early to get started on gifts and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I can relate to Pamela's comment. I have so many patterns it's crazy. If I made one of each one I'd
    probably have enough to fill a shop. Your Christmas
    patterns are so pretty, the Snowman with the snowballs
    is precious.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet new designs Kim - love the prim Santa...! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally in love with your new snowman pattern!!! You have some great winter/christmas patterns to choose from:)

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the designs. Especially that Santa. I love that you are doing Christmas already. I have to hold myself back or I would try and listen to Christmas music and decorate soon after Halloween. Looking at your things fulfills me for now. Thanks. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I LOVE the prim Santa!!! I can't sew at all....will you be making these to sell? I sure hope so I would LOVE to have one. Hope you have a great weekend!! :)

    Fall Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just LOVE your new prim Santa!!! Just Gorgeous!
    patti

    ReplyDelete