Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

***NEW*** ~Frosty Ol' Pumpkin~ Pattern from Old Road Primitives...

Hi, Ladies!
I hope that you are having a ~Great~ Summer Day!
Even though it's summer I have "Fall" on the  mind!
I ~Love~ Fall and all the things that come with it!
Today, I wanted to share my newest pattern from ORP!
This ***NEW*** Pattern is called, ~Frosty Ol' Pumpkin~!
This big Ol' pumpkin looks like it just came out of the 
Pumpkin Patch on a good Ol' ~Frosty~ morn!
In this pattern I'll teach you how to adjust the pattern
piece so that you can make different sized pumpkins!  That away you 
can make a whole "Pumpkin Patch" if you would like! ; )
Please click HERE to view or purchase this ORP pattern!

Have a great day, ladies!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Really, really, cute Kim - love this one! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete