Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

***NEW*** ~Welcome to our Patch~ Scarecrow & Pumpkins Wreath Pattern, now Available...

Hi Ladies!
It's raining here in Idaho today
so what better way to spend  a rainy
day then in my craft room!
Here is my ***NEWEST*** pattern from ORP
called, ~Welcome to our Patch~ Scarecrow & Pumpkins Wreath!
This is a super easy pattern!
Even the beginning crafter can make this darling wreath!
Please click HERE to view and/or purchase this pattern!

***MORE*** Fall & Christmas Patterns coming ***SOON***!!!

Happy Craftn'!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Wow each one of your new patterns is better than the last. You are amazing.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, I love it!!!! But then, I love everything you do.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute I love it.
    You are so crafty girl.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete