Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Friday, July 16, 2010

***NEW*** Primitive Pumpkins Pattern for Fall...


Hi, everyone!
I wanted to share a couple of ***NEW*** patterns from ORP with all of you!
The first patterns is for Fall and is called ~Primitive Pumpkins 1873~!
This is a very easy pattern with few supplies needed!

In keeping with my "Christmas in July" theme, I have a ***NEW** Christmas Pattern!
This pattern is called ~Olde Thyme Mitten~!

This is a fun and easy pattern!
All of my patterns come with easy to follow, step by step instructions!

Simply click on the photos to view or purchase these ***NEW*** patterns!

Don't let my $6.00 Pattern Special pass you buy!
Now is a great time to stock up on ORP's patterns!
Also, for every pattern purchased from my website during the
month of July, your name will go into a drawing for chances to
win my ~Christmas Thyme~ Mouse Doll!
This ~Original~ Mouse Doll will come signed and dated!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope that all of you are having a ~Great~ summer!
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment